The most beautiful baroque church of the Pusteria Valley, built on the foundations of a Roman and later Gothic church. Rudolf Schraffl, an architect from Dobbiaco, was commissioned to plan and oversee the consturuction works. The bell Tower, situated North-west of the main nave, was completed in 1804.
How to reach Dobbiaco/Toblach: https://www.drei-zinnen.info/en/dobbiaco/dobbiaco/contact-and-service/arrival-mobility.html
Parking places are available.
Also accessible by public transport. The timetables are available on www.sii.bz.it.